Sunday, July 25, 2010

oh that.

Today I've done nothing.  Sleep and iCarly/Suite Live On Deck... nice little Saturday!  I really wonder what I did before Facebook, though.  What a great way to waste a weekend!
I feel kinda grimy, what with the lack of showering and all, but it was a great day.  I did, however field some E-mails/phone calls, and summer 2011 is already booked full. sigh.  9 week day camp in Shako (crossing my fingers on that one... could be really cool), drama camp, soccer camp, VBS, youth rally, Utah excursion, and a hopeful family thing = busy.  I'm not complaining, just sayin' is all.

Speaking of drama camp, our performance was on friday.  I was really nervous about this year as the kids were very young and the play was quite difficult technically speaking.  But, as they always do, the kids really stepped up and did a bang up job, and the directing team was AMAZING!  The 4 ladies that help me out are absolute rock stars.   They are such a blessing. It is always so cool to see what can happen in a week.
In previous years I would still be on cloud nine, but this year... I really felt nothing.  It was over, we cleaned up (I'm so grateful for the awesome clean up help too!  We were out in an hour!), and on to the next thing... I wanted to be pumped, I should have been blown away, but i am just... blagh.  dunno.  I need to find something professionally to work toward.  As it is, my goals are largely met (by the grace of God, totally) and I'm just in a routine that is quite frankly boring.  I don't know what such a new goal could be, but I'm hoping something comes up soon.  Sometimes I pine for the good ole days at the OG...

In other news, I just saw a commercial for the EVO4, and it makes me lust after it even more.  I'm #7 on the list!!!  Next week, maybe??  Here's hoping.  Ha!  My new cell phone is the most exciting thing I have in the hopper... somethin' ain't right...
You know who is right?  Delmon Young is right on awesome!  Methinks the Twins could have a 3rd MVP on their roster by the end of the year.  The kid's got game, yo!
OK bed time.

No comments: