Wednesday, July 14, 2010

goliath of gath

there is a great show on NBC.com called "Kings" Its a modern telling of David and Goliath... check it out, it was only one season long, but really good. Drama Camp starts monday- and we're doing a play about David and Goliath... IT REALLY is a Dave and Golly story with the camp this year. We are WAAAAAAAAY over our heads... it is really hard to imagine how it will all come together. I'm confidant that it will-- it always does, but MAN this one is a doozy...
NOT TO MENTION i'm gone today thru Saturday rockin' out with Supertones and FF5 and the such... I wish I could stay home with all the stuff I gotta get done, but I'm already committed. Hopefully I can find reliable WiFi.

So, for your listening enjoyment- a little Supertone goodness-


No comments: