Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hmm... now what?

I truly believe that last post was the best post I'll ever create. I am simply befuddled how to progress from here... I went to the used book store today and sold some books that our senior pastor was throwing away.  I got $53 for them!  So I got another Sedaris book, 2 Keillor books, and a novel by Steve Martin.  All of which are witty, quick, and will no doubt be gripping.  I'm reading them to learn and I'm really pumped.  Those three men are seriously three of the best story tellers living today, it's almost an honor to be able to read them.  Good things.
OH, I also got EVERY Garth Brooks album ever released... for $7.00.  Lucky Me!!

ALSO, 5 bonus points to Zacko for correctly identifying 2 out of the 5 required words/phrases in the story below.  34 more points, and he'll get an ice cream!  Kudos!

No comments: