Thursday, March 18, 2010

bummer.

Well I found out today I have a semester of 17 credits left... commuting 75 miles each way Monday through Friday... I'm more bummed that I have all summer to sort of stew about it, really. If they told me it starts tomorrow then great lets go... but I have 5 months before it even starts and that's going to be the worst part...
oh well. que sarat, I suppose.
Softball starts soon and I hit the cage today. I got a feelin' its gonna be a goooood year! :)
Also, my March Madness bracket is totally busted thanks to Vandy losing in the last second.
bummer.

OH and I decided to make my grandpa's AMAZING goulash for my volunteers. Sometime during Holy Week I'm taking over a member's house and I'm cooking for like 15 people. To honor Grandpa Joe and to show the world what REAL goulash is. It should be good!

Well, that's all that is new for me. :)
nighty night world!

No comments: