Monday, February 22, 2010

What's the deal?

So I used a new soap today. It's the new Dove for men stuff. It was cheap and came with a free loofah. i'm a sucker for loofahs- seeing as i just threw away my 6 year old Spiderman loofah, I was in the market for a new loofah. I like saying loofah. Anyway, I got it, it smells good and all, but it has those stupid micro beads in it. What's the deal with the micro beads, soap makers?? It's supposed to be deep cleansing... but really it feels i got into a fight with a cat with really weak paws. seriously its annoying! Whens the last time you looked at your arm and thought, "hmmm I'm really well exfoliated today!" never. so why put little pieces of dirt in my soap? Thankfully, it was only a 3-pack so I can be micro bead free soon.
...this is what happens when you have hours to drive with nothing but your thoughts to keep your company... :)

No comments: