Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I Think Someone Should Invent

Things I Think Someone Should Invent, Volume 1:

1- A computer program that allows you to build a road trip. BUT it also lets you know of fun and interesting roadside attractions along your route. Things like the Biggest Ball of Twine, and those dinosaurs on Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure. This program should be free and part of Google Maps. Get on that Google! I’m waiting! (note: RoadsideAmerica.com has something like this, but it slow and clumsy and really unreliable… for instance one of the “attractions” is some creepy dude’s house… really internet? Really?)

2- The Pancake Taco. I can’t elaborate on this too much, because I don’t want cyber-thieves stealing my million-dollar ideas. But trust me, this one’s gold. Just a little sampling… two words (well, three, but one’s hyphenated…): deep-fried pancake. Yes.

3- A Smell Detector. Now, this one seems odd… odder than a taco-cake… but you see there’s this odor that frequents my house and I CANNOT figure out what it is… and it comes and goes… it’s so weird SO weird. If I had a detector I could find the source and, ideally, squash it. There’s gotta be something that can read the microbes in the air and at least tell me WHAT I’m smelling. I know I’ve seen something like that on CSI. I need to call Grissom and get him on it, I guess.

Well that’s all I have right now… my brain is tired. There will be MORE inventions… trust me. Meanwhile, observe, if you will, the word of the day:
flibbertigibbet--a flighty or whimsical person, usually a young female; a chattering or flighty, light-headed person

No comments: