Friday, January 1, 2010

here goes nothin'

Ah New Years… I’m not sure where resolutions came from… but I’ve been against them as a whole for going on 28 years now. Alas, this year I had the wonderfully unoriginal idea to blog every day in 2010 (ala zeFrank, only less witty and funny... and not on video...).
So here I am. I have sung the praises of “journaling” for years, and yet I myself journal not. Every 6 months or so I tell myself I’m going to start, but to no avail. This year is different. I must win a point (don’t ask), and I must get some of these amazing thoughts out of my head. NOT ONLY THAT, but when I was a waiter I told people in a blatant lie that I was in the middle of writing a book called “Deep Thoughts from a Simple Mind”. May this be my first step in atoning my youthful transgressions.

SO for all of you who will flock to this blog to read my daily bla(h)g, expect to find not only jocular musings, but also thoughts with depth and profundity. (Disclaimer: I expect to spend at least the month of January talking about just how deep they will be, so don’t expect any REAL substance until February at the earliest.) Yup. Lots of stuff bouncing around in this noggin’ of mine, and at last I have an outlet. Be afraid. :)

No comments: