Saturday, October 30, 2010

history in pixels

I uploaded a bunch of photos from the past decade to Facebook today. It was a blast to go through all the old pics. It wasn't too long ago that I couldn't go through them without crying... at least on the inside. There are a lot of memories in those old shoe boxes; lots of great times with some really, really good people. Of all the wild and crazy experiences I've had in my life, my summer at YNP was by far the best. If I could go back in time and relive any of my past, it would be that summer. over and over again. I tagged all the old crew and I realized- of the 15 or so that are in the pictures, all but one of us are single. Is that weird? We were certainly all of the same ilk, perhaps we're all still to adventurous to get "tied down"... OR the ladies can't get over me... haha
good times.

No comments: