Wednesday, November 3, 2010

frivolousness

Minnesota voters are pretty ridiculous. I really fear for our state if Emmer indeed loses. Wisconsin made some nice strides, maybe I should move. Weak third party candidates are a liability to the system, and 9 times out of 10 they hurt conservatives. The same people who elected Jesse Ventura and Al Frankin may have just elected Mark Dayton, the LOWEST RATED SENATOR of the past 50 years... congrats, Dayton, you're the favorite of a bunch of morons. Thankfully I'm totally broke, so they can't take too much away from me... right? Now there's talk that the reported numbers are wrong? oh man another recount... those never end well for the Right, let's be honest... how about a run-off without an platform-less dweeb running as an Independent? nah, that would make too much sense.

I shouldn't be so glum, the GOP made some bombtastic moves today! That is certianly heartening.

In my best Big Lebowski voice....."Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose."

gah, who am I kidding, I really don't care anymore... they're all the same...
icky. I would like to move to New Zealand. That would be nice.
ALSO, I think I might throw in the towel on this whole blogging thing... I made it to 300 posts and that's pretty dece. 50% of them are me apologizing for not blogging more... so what's the difference if I stop all together?

frivolousness! its all frivolousness!

No comments: