Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nun danket alle Gott

Wellp,
1 big ole paper down, 1 1/2 remain.  Then the BIG BIG BIG Dawg is due... but that's not till April.
I like Thanksgiving.  I like everything about it.  the food, the fun, the time off work and school, the snow...  When I was a younger lad I would go out the night before Turkey Day with all my old chums.  Many, many good times had.  Tonight was just as good- if not better.  Good time of worship then Harry Potter.  Granted, I was a tad confused for... well, the whole movie... but still a good flick with good friends. 

I have so much to be thankful for.  That goes without saying... Tonight, however, I'm prayerfully requesting contentment, perspective, humility, clarity, and wisdom.  I was talking to my man JG the other day and I asked him to keep me in his prayers and, as usual, he spewed wisdom without even trying.  "Your asking is God's desire to give" he said casually. I'm thankful for him.

Tomorrow...  fun with loved ones doing things I love to do:  eat, play games, laugh, and smile... smiling's my favorite.  
nun danket alle Gott.

No comments: