Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10-13, good buddy

well shoot.
Its a long story, but I kind of suggested I'd start a blog about my little 100 mile challenge thing, thinking that I would be told not to... but they called my bluff, so I need to start another blog. all about my foot and fitness. that'll be a fascinating read, let me tell you.
It's all for my independent study phy ed class, so it's all in the name of education.
Needless to say, I'll not be sharing that link with anyone. :)
So I just added a little more work for me...
oiy.
IN BETTER NEWS, today is officially the HALF WAY POINT of this semester. holy moly, starting tomorrow the ending is beginning! this... this is exceedingly good, people!
i will now go to bed nice and early.

For you listening pleasure, my latest obsession.
"colder weather" by the Zac Brown Band. I know you're all wating with eager anticipation for my top 9 albums of 2010. You can bet your bottom dollar this album is on that list, I can't stop listening to it!
enjoy.

No comments: