Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gotta Love College...

Eww... did I really say "Yeah buddy" in my previous post?  Sorry 'bout that.
SO there is MASSIVE flooding along the Minnesota River.  The road I drive to school happens to be built right along that fine river.  As such, over 40 miles of highway are closed until Wednesday at the earliest... joy.  I can take an alternate route, but I have no idea how long it'll take and so I have to leave super early... Which means I have to do homework tonight... at home... icky.
I'm actually a little bummed because the drive along the river IS really pretty as the trees are turning and displaying their autumn glory.  I'm bummed I'm going to miss a week's worth of color.  It shouldn't peak for another week or two, so I should be good, but I'm annoyed nonetheless. 
I gotta admit, if not being able to drive along a road of pretty trees is the worst thing in my life, I'm doing pretty good for myself.
I am looking forward to getting this college ministry thing off of the ground.  I've been pushing it lower and lower down my "to-do" list, but that needs to change.  I hope to get it going by week's end. We had some good convo whilst "watching" the fights, and the prospect of a continuing dialogue of such topics makes me very excited.  The bottom line is I detest post-modernism, and Armenians drive me nuts.  indubitably.
OK OK I should do some homework... at home...
12 weeks left!?!?
wowzas! 

No comments: