Thursday, September 16, 2010

ghostly!

Well this Twins winning thing is something that I can certainly get used to. Good work, boys.
Today I did a bit of nothing... I made it my day off. It was quite enjoyable. I made another lasagna, this time it was much more normal-like and delicious. I used an entire habenaro in the sauce... zesty! PLUS- and I really shouldn't be as excited about this as I am- BUT- I am getting a pint of Ghost Peppers this weekend. GHOST PEPPERS... OK so I went on youtube to find a video to illustrate the power of the ghost, but after watching them, I just might skip my purchase. It's like this- a habenaro is 30 times hotter than a jalapeno. The ghost is 3-4 times hotter than a habenaro... it is intense. The heat can last for 3 to 4 hours... if you want to see for yourself, youtube it. wild stuff.

I don't know why I've been so into peppers lately, but I really am. Currently my two favorites are hot peppers and rap music. no lie. odd.
tomorrow is friday. good things.

No comments: