Sunday, August 15, 2010

keep your change

I'm not much concerned w/ politics lately... I've taken the stance that all politicians are the same- with very few exceptions- and "change" really isn't possible... maybe one day that would be and interesting post: My Political Beliefs. snoooze.
Anyway I am no longer a registered Republican- I still vote republican and always will, but ideologically, I suppose I'm a libertarian, if anything. I consider voting for some of these no-name idealists as a wasted vote, so I vote for the lesser of the two evils. This, without exception, has been the man on the right.

Regardless, this video is filled with haunting truths and makes me really glad God is in control and not the talking-heads in D.C. 

As I said, I have voted GOP up and down in every election, but I really hoped Obama would come through with at least 1 of his promises... His election night speech was truly inspiring, even to me who literally disagrees with everything he stands for... but his words have proven to be little more than lip-service.  typical.
November will be very interesting...

No comments: