Tuesday, August 24, 2010

got my lunchbox packed; my shoes tied tight...

HEY tomorrow I start my final year of college. God-willing. Lord, PLEASE be willing!

This is supposed to be my final full-time semester. Previous experience has taught me to be skeptical until the signed diploma is in my hand. Regardless, this semester will be by far the most interesting of my career. Apologetics, The Psychology of aging (I need this one for the parents... :) ) and Christian Social Thought- which is pretty much looking at current events with the Christian worldview. All should be fascinating. Not to mention the math and sociology class I'm taking online... those should be... passable. that's all that matters.
SO Here's praying the 'ole Rondy is up for three more months of the long commute and the weather sticks to Tuesday Thursday and weekends, and we'll be good to go.

YEE HAAWWWW!

No comments: