Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three fiddy random.

I cannot sleep. Well, I could, but I awoke and cannot return to sleepy land. I am leaving in 90 minutes to help out at a food shelf, so I was kind of hoping my circadian rhythm would cooperate... Guess not.
I have an angst about me currently which I can't really explain... Odd. I think, however I might have figured out a more exact paper topic: Historical Criticism and its Impact on Lutheran Education. Something like that... Feels good to have a more narrow focus. Now I must read fast and furiously. I woke up angry about these people stealing my shoes. I have big feet and my basketball shoes were perfect. I wish I knew where they threw everything away... The only stuff I really want is undoubtedly in a dump somewhere. Grrrr.
Also, the cold can stop now. Seriously. These dog days of winter are creeping into my psyche and I'm none too pleased. Come on spring, hurry up! :)
Also I think I'd like to go to Split Rock. Perhaps my birthday weekend? Seems lame, but we'll see...
All Along the Watchtower is running through my head right now... The DMB version, not Dylan... I know you were wondering.
Oh! Garrison Kiellor is speaking at CSP in a couple of weeks. I'm so stoked! I need to move some schedule stuff around, but man that's cool!
Sigh. Still not tired. Twill be a long morning... All for a good cause, right? Right. Onward!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: