Saturday, June 26, 2010

teeth and internet

For some reason I've been treating bla(h)ging like a homework assignment that I don't want to do. I am busy, but I'm not too busy to spend a half hour writing... and yet I'm not taking the time to do so. Silliness, just silliness.
I don't want to treat this little experiment like it's an obligation or a "have to", because it most certainly is not. And yet here I am half way through and I am pulling teeth to put senseless drivel up for all to see.
Speaking of teeth, I am very excited to go back to the dentist soon. You may remember my previous post about the horrors of the dentist's chair. WELL, a super sweet Oral-B electric tooth brush and 2 rolls of floss later and I'm feelin' pretty good about my 6 month check up. I will be very disappointed if my time at The Smile Center is as un-enjoyable as it was in January. I'll keep you posted.

So, in summation, I am trying to weather the mental fatigue of summer nights and making time to bla(h)g, and my pearly whites are as pearly as ever.
good things.

No comments: