Thursday, September 8, 2011

daily bread

Today I made some lovely whole wheat-honey-agave nectar bread.  It was my first try, and it turned out ducky, just ducky!  Even after I put in Baking Soda instead of yeast... I got my jars mixed up... oops... It still worked- in fact it is quite tasty and delicious.    Thanks $20 Ebay breadmaker!  We're going to be good friends, I can tell. 
Its pretty cool to be able to create every aspect of my diet and know exactly what I'm consuming... well, I'm not sure what baking soda is... and I have no clue how it differs from baking powder, but I know that I unintentionally ate 1 1/4 tablespoons of one of them, and that's something... right?  Oh, also, one of them makes volcanoes when combined with vinegar and red food coloring... that's awesome.

No comments: