Thursday, February 24, 2011

lifer

So tonight was a... I dunno... good- definitely good- experience.  But I went through a whole gambit of emotions, and I'm not exactly sure why.  As I typed that first ellipsis all my ambition to expound on my night and thoughts drifted away... so maybe some other time... :)
BUT
the short version is- I've never been a fan of the concept of a "life verse"  and I don't know how one goes about getting one- like does someone have to give it to you?  Or like is there a life verse swami out there divvying them out...
Regardless,  I think if it is kosher to choose one's own, I would choose Isaiah 51:16- I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand.
I think the Lord has indeed covered me with His hand time after time, and I know He has used me in profound ways to share Jesus... they weren't my words, that's for sure...
SO I pray He continues to use me and protect me and yeah... Isaiah 51:16 would be a pretty cool life verse... if I was into that kind of thing...

No comments: