Friday, May 21, 2010

friday

The hometown boys, your Minnesota Twins are putting a beating down on them Brewers… I feel their pain… its like watching on of our softball games, and we’re NOT the Twins.
My broseph is coming tomorrow with some buddies and we’re going to head out to the new stadium to see some good ole baseball tomorrow and Sunday. It will certainly be good times. I like hanging out with him and I am really pumped to see this gorgeous stadium that I wrote so many of my state legislators about. AND, I will finally be outside to get some sun! Speaking of which, I haven’t golfed at all this year, and I fear what will happen when I finally do… it’s going to be ugly.
Gah. I was going to write about how unmotivated I am right now in general… but that would be like the 12 thousandth post about that very topic… COME ON MAN! Get busy. How DOES one find motivation? What do I need to do to stop being a lazy pile? I’m the king of excuses and internal justification for non-activity… blah. If I spent half as much time actually doing as I do talking about what I’m going to do or thinking about ways to get a task done, I would be a powerhouse. Its upsetting.
And yet I sit here semi0enraged at my lack of action, and my laundry remains unfolded and my kitchen floor sits unwashed. Lame. Lame. Lame.
This habit must be broken. Lord give me strength

No comments: