Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So much to say

Oh bla(h)g.
I haven't forgotten about you, I promise.  I just have had a lot rattling around in my brain currently.  I think that writing to you makes some of my thoughts and decisions permanent, so I have been more-or-less avoiding you.  Its nothing personal, please believe that.  Its just that I am in a season of wading whilst I wait, thus posting on you and fully processing just isn't what I'm interested in right now.  That sounds harsh, forgive me, dear bla(h)g.  Soon I will fill your pages again... soon.   You should know that your role in my life will change in the near future.  I'm working on a pretty exciting new project and you will be my waiting room and sound board.  I think you'll like the change of pace. 
I will tell you more later.
In the meantime, please know that I am well. Blessed, really. Blessed.  I am content to be a tad confused and I am very optimistic about what the Big Guy has in store.  His Peace is something that cannot be fully described, but man is it overwhelming.  Good things, bla(g)h, good things.  It is 1:03 in the morning and I have get to leave in two and a half hours to catch a flight to the District (that's what the cool kids call it, I hear...).  This is truly a dream come true.  Many a Where in the World is Carmen San Diego was spent wishing I could capture her and get a free flight to D.C..  Well, this one certainly isn't free, but it is landing at Regan, so I'm pretty stoked.  Oh the places I'll go!!
Alas, good night old friend.  Thanks for being so solid over the past 3 years.  I'm sorry I haven't been more faithful in keeping you up to date.  I will be in the future.  Have a great day and we'll talk real soon.

Fare Thee Well,
klh


P.S. Do it, Rockapella!!!!

No comments: