Sunday, July 24, 2011

I just watched a documentary on Garrison and I have a renewed desire to bla(h)g... I am just out of ideas right now... How did I do this for (almost) a year? 
Let's see... it is a new week!  This week is a prep week for our sixth (!!!) drama camp - and the biggest year ever at that!  It is also a week of relationships.  I'm meeting with some people I've not met with in a while in hopes of reconnecting with and reinvesting in them.  You know what Smitty says about friends who have Jesus in common... :)  It is also a week of juice... so much juice.  It is also a week of processing and sort of sifting through the past month's activities.  I'm finally well-rested and, for the most part, clear-headed.  There are many lessons to be learned, its just a matter of unearthing them. 
Big stuff, methinks.  Big stuff.

No comments: